- Quick Inquiry
Pyro Water Burner
Pyro – Water word is used for the material which is removed as a waste product from Tyre Pyrolysis Oil. This Pyro – Water is a mixture of water, oil and carbon particles and is very harmful for all living organisms and highly pollutes the environment as well.
In every process approx. 400 liters of Pyro – Water is produced along with pyrolysis oil and since it contains a certain percentage of oil and carbon in it, it has a very high calorific value. This can be used in the initial firing purpose hence eliminating the use of wood/briquettes up to 90%.
Therefore making the Tyre Pyrolysis Plant a very eco-friendly recycling equipment.
FULFILLS POLLUTION CONTROL NORMS
- Labour Cost To Put Wood In Furnace Is Saved
- Save Money In Disposing The Waste Pyro Water
- Much Lesser Emissions In Comparison To Wood
- No Air Pollution & Ground Water Pollution
- Machine Can Be Used To Cool Down The Plant To Reduce The Cooling Time
- Increase In Number Of Batches
- Easy Handling