HOT MIX PLANT DESCRIPTION
FABHIND premium asphalt drum mix plant/ hot mix plant requires complex process engineering which in turn depends on the perfect interaction between all the components. Hence it is essential that FABHIND manufactures all the vital parts of plant including burner, mixer, screen, Drum, filters, feeders, and controls.
- Robust, compact and Highly reliable
- Energy/Fuel efficient
- Driven by 4 wheel sprocket chain/pulley
- Easily operated
- Alloy material is used to protect against wear and tear
- Specially design flights to provide uniform transfer of heat to different size aggregates
- High productivity through specially designed burner and inner parts of drum
- Protection from heat by perfect jacketed piping
- Jacketed bitumen pump
- Heat control via thermostatic valves
- Level indicators for bitumen
- Thermal coil system
- Bitumen feeding system by pneumatic way
FABHIND is an expert in the field of Asphalt Batching plant providing all solutions to your problems. You connect with us and we continue our services to you through life time.
Cold bin feeder
- Each bin feeder is having 50t capacity
- Strong , durable and Equipped with Variable frequency drive
- Easy to operate
- Anti-bridging design for uniform flow
- Vibrating motor for easy flow of fine material
- Grid use for preventing coarse minerals
Load Out Conveyor
Hot Mix material discharged from the Thermodrum is carried by inclined Hot Conveyor belt and discharged into the tipper / truck through Hydraulically operated Surge Storage Hopper. The Hot Conveyor belt is heat resistant, of reputed make like MRF / Dunlop / Equiv. This belt is supported by number of idlers and The frame is fabricated from appropriate size of channel and angles. A separate AC Motor with Gear Box is provided to run the Conveyor belt. Belt Scraper is provided to avoid any sticking of the mix material to the belt.
Hydraulically operated storage hopper is provided at the discharge end of the conveyor which stores the Hot Mix and allows it to fall as mass in batches and thus avoids segregation and spillage during load out cycle.
Fully computerized control cabin (AC optional) with on board electrical power control console, distribution switch board, fully automatic process & sequence control are a standard on all Our Drum Mix Plants. User friendly software gives you total reliability and ensures top notch performance.
- Easy calibration system for Feeders, Fillers, Asphalt etc
- MIMIC Screen provides details of all current flow, temperature etc. with possibility of changing calibration when needed
- Fail proof power interlock and auto process controls
- Online fault detection
- Online printing facility
- Provisions to print store and edit production details, mix proportions, etc
- Display of all process control parameters
- Auto / manual operation
- Docket Printing & Inventory management for the truck loads manufactured
- Functional Keys and Numeric Keys – Only basic skills for operation needed
CONTINUOS ELETRONIC BELT WEIGHING SYSTEMS
The State of Art SCADA System helps in total process controls and metering of the mix proportioning. The feedback from the Load cell is processed by the PLC, which further automatically controls and processes the bitumen and filler proportioning
A high capacity hot oil jacketed gear type pump, controlled by an AC variable speed drive feeds the metered amount of bitumen into the mixing section of the Thermodrum unit. The fully automatic SCADA / PLC control ensures a precise metering of bitumen.
FILLER STORAGE UNIT
We offers a wide range of filler storage and feeding solutions for the customers to choose from, depending on the site requirements. A variable speed computerized synchronized metering systems ensures the right proportioning in the mix